Fewer than 100 women in the United States have earned the rank of Sixth Degree Black Belt.
Included in that exclusive group is Master Susan Chung.
Sue began her Tae Kwon Do training 28 years ago and achieved the rank of 1st degree black belt in 1986. In 1993 Sue and her husband Bruce (8th Dan Black Belt) opened Bruce Chung's Tae Kwon Do Studio in Harrison, NY. Sue is a graduate of Fordham University with a BA in Communications.
Among her many impressive credentials are:
- 6th Degree Chung Do Kwan Certififed Tae Kwon Do Master
- 4th Degree World Tae Kwon Do Federation Certified
- Licensed Official with the National AAU Tae Kwon Do Program Class E,
- ISCA CertifIed Aerobic Kickboxing Instructor
- AFFA certified Group Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer
- USA Gymnastics Safety Certified Instructor
- Former black belt women's forms and sparring champion
- Triathlete having completed the Jardin Westchester Triathlon in September 2008
- More Magazine's Half Marathon Competitor
- Mother of two Children, Josh & Katherine
Founded, owned and operated by Grandmaster Bruce Chung
and Master Susan Chung since 1993.
250 Halstead Ave.
Harrison, NY 10528