- Black Belt women’s forms and sparring former champion
- Extensive teaching experience includes Tae Kwon Do Director: Harrison Avenue School, Midland School and Resurrection Grammar School
- Opened Bruce Chung's Tae Kwon Do in 1993
- AAU Tae Kwon Do National Program Class E Licensed Official
- Developed Bruce Chungs's Adult Fitness Program in 1995
- Created Gym-mini Kick-it® toddler gym program
- ISCA Certified Aerobic Kickboxing Instructor
- AFAA Certified Personal Trainer
- AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor
250 Halstead Ave.
Harrison, NY 10528
To help our students realize their maximum physical and mental potential by teaching well-balanced programs designed to develop coordination, self-discipline, self-defense, confidence and physical fitness in a non-threatening, positive environment.
Fewer than 100 women in the United States have earned the rank of Sixth Degree Black Belt. Included in that exclusive group is Master Susan Chung, co-owner of Bruce Chung’s Total Fitness. Master Chung began her Tae Kwon Do training 27 years ago and achieved the rank of 1st Degree Black Belt in 1986.
In 1993 she made the decision to dedicate her life to teaching the art of Tae Kwon Do to others and along with her husband, Grandmaster Bruce Chung, opened Bruce Chung’s Tae Kwon Do Studio. In 1995 the Chung’s developed the Bruce Chung’s Adult Fitness Program and began teaching aerobic kickboxing classes.
Since that time the Adult Fitness program has grown tremendously and includes many different types of classes from Aerobic Boxing to Core Strengthening. Master Susan Chung has continued her Tae Kwon Do training and has also achieved her goals of becoming an ISCA Certified Aerobic Kickboxing Instructor, AFAA Certified Personal Trainer and AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor. She has taught numerous fitness-related courses throughout Westchester.
Master Chung’s interest in children's fitness and exercise led her to create the unique Gym-Mini Kick-It® toddler gym program offered only at Bruce Chung Total Fitness. The Gym-Mini Kick-It® program is for toddlers ages 14 to 36 months old and is designed to help toddlers develop gross motor skills.
Founded, owned and operated by Grandmaster Bruce Chung
and Master Susan Chung since 1993.
MASTER SUSAN CHUNG - 6TH DAN BLACK BELT